Our Core Values:
- Believe in the individual
- Market driven, customer focused
- Treat all stakeholders as partners
- Begin with the end in mind, move with urgency
- Challenge the conventional, verify with the physics
- Trust, transparency, integrity
In this important role you will develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of talent in the fields of product hardware engineering, firmware, software development, sales business development, manufacturing and supply chain, electric vehicle charging and residential energy automation. This is an opportunity to grow your career at a rapidly growing company with fantastic work culture!
- Job Title: Recruiter
- Department: Human Resources
- Reports To: Lead Recruiter
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Location: Based in Huntersville, NC with hybrid work schedule
What you will do:
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle across a variety of open technical and non-technical roles (source, screen, interview, offer, pre-onboarding, orientation)
- Build relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Identify and build relationships with potential candidates by representing Atom Power's brand and values during all interactions.
- Use multiple strategies, such as job boards, search engines, cold-calling, referrals, and other networking techniques to attract talent and cultivate a candidate pipeline.
- Identify recruitment challenges and other obstacles in attracting talent and provide solutions and proposals to overcome identified deficits.
- Help develop, implement, support, and review HR programs, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Attend tech conferences, college job fairs, recruiting sessions, meetups to network with related industry professionals and build employer brand.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of related experience in Full-Cycle Recruitment/Talent Acquisition (we recruit a variety of positions, including technical roles)
- Talent Sourcing experience with sourcing tools (we use LinkedIn Recruiter & Gem)
- Applicant Tracking System experience (we use Greenhouse)
- Working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment and training)
- Commitment to staying current on the understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedure
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment
- Proficient in Google Workspace software
Talent acquisition recruiter, corporate recruiter, technical recruiter, HR recruiter, technology recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, internal recruiter, recruiter generalist, recruiter/sourcer, talent partner
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & 8 Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day)
- HealthAdvocate, OneMedical, & TalkSpace memberships at no cost
- Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Rebates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
- Commuter Benefits (Mass Transit & Parking)
- Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
About Atom Power:
We are leading the way in maximizing today's available energy for a cleaner tomorrow. Founded in 2014, we design and manufacture EV Charging Infrastructure and Energy Management Solutions in North Carolina.
Qualifications and Accommodations
To perform this job, you will be expected to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ATOM Power provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical conditions, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.