We are a fast-growing, mission-driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. We build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer-facing companies to offer engaging investing experiences to their customers in a frictionless way. We host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. We are a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance, and law.
The company closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
We’re looking to bring on our first outbound sales strategist and executer to the Atomic Partnerships team where you’ll be architecting and managing all things top of the funnel. This is an ideal role for someone who has run point on a scalable process, and wants to build their own outbound sales function from the ground up. This is an incredibly impactful role with high-growth potential as you’ll eventually have the opportunity to build your own team around the function you’ve established.
Once here you will
- Development and execution of outbound sales system, owning the top of the funnel
- Collaborate with Partnerships, Marketing, Client Success on strategy and execution
- Building Go-to-market outbound sequencing campaigns with product marketing content
- Utilize prospecting and research tools and coordinate with our CRM to execute outreach
- Qualify outbound sales leads while conducting sales development best practices
- Data entry and analysis to improve and execute campaign performance
- Eventually build your own team around the function you’ve created
- Have built and/or managed outbound campaigns in the B2B space at scale
- Desire the freedom to design your own system with autonomy to get stuff done
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage and process complex operational work
- Ability to succinctly and persuasively communicate company’s vision, mission and product
- Project management skills using tools such as Jira in order to organize prospecting efforts
- Knack for identifying quality prospects that fit within the company’s GTM strategy
- Hard worker who isn’t afraid of rejection.
- Competitive compensation package with equity upside
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability for hybrid/remote arrangement depending on location
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. We value the benefits of diversity and prohibit discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.