We are a fast-growing, mission driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. We build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer facing companies to offer engaging investing experience to their customers in a frictionless way. We host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. We are a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance and law.
As the manager of the Operations Middle Office, the successful candidate will be responsible for all middle office operations activities including overseeing client onboarding, trade clearance and settlement, and related reporting for all operations activities.
Once here you will
- Facilitate new business on-boarding with internal and external parties and ensure client accounts are set up properly.
- Daily review of trades executed for client portfolios and accounts.
- Perform post-trade matching process via vendor applications.
- Interact with custodian banks for trade notification and resolve trade discrepancies with banks/brokers including Trade and Position Query management and resolution.
- Perform additional daily position and transaction exception review and resolution for recons between OMS vs. downstream systems, provide End-of-Day review and sign off.
- Perform month-end attestation reporting for pending risks such as fails, trade errors, and aged reconciliation items.
- Assist management in business intelligence gathering, system automation, and risk-mitigation projects.
- Able to act as the key point of contact for internal stakeholders, as well as external clients (custodian banks, broker dealers, auditors and underlying clients) for all operations-related topics.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in Middle-Office Operations in a brokerage or investment advisory capacity.
- Strong understanding of securities clearance and settlement activities; omnibus clearing experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and independent follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer that values the benefits of diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.