We are making the most advanced forms of wealth creation available to every single human being—not just the top 1% of earners. Our team has built the infrastructure that will underlie a new disruptive generation of wealth management. Atomic is partnering with consumer companies to make our capabilities broadly available to the millions of individuals who are woefully underserved by the traditional finance industry. We have a unique set of intellectually challenging problems that we are solving. If working on hard problems while bringing about significant positive change to society speaks to you, then Atomic might be the right place.
The company recently closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
The Customer Success Manager role is one at the early stage that will help shape customer experiences from their first interactions with Atomic. It is a key position as it is one of the direct human touch points for our customers. Our customers' experience directly correlates with Atomic's success. This role will help shape the system and personnel infrastructure to help maximize customer satisfaction resulting in user adoption, retention, engagement and loyalty. In the fintech world focused on data and metrics, we want to make sure that end customers and their satisfaction are a priority also.
Once here you will
- Develop and deliver protocol of service and guidance to our customers over various communication channels (e.g. phone, email, chat)
- Help to build the customer service function including recruiting, training, and managing customer service personnel as Atomic grows
- Assist customers in troubleshooting situations and financial literacy, including helping to encapsulate FAQs
- Map various potential customer journey experiences and identify gaps to address to improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate across departments to advocated customers’ needs and provide feedback to sales, marketing and engineering in order to continually improve our product and the customer experience
- Design data-oriented customer feedback framework that will aid insightful executive decision-making
- Assist in identifying a broad view of customer segment types and behavior patterns
- Become a product expert and help customers maximize their interactions with the product
- Transform customers into "word-of-mouth" champions through customer satisfaction
- Assist with other areas of relevant need
- Passion for engaging and serving customers
- Communication skills both verbal and written required to engage customers
- 5+ years or customer success, account or relationship management, directly interfacing with customers
- Proficiency in customer satisfaction survey and analytic tools
- Usage of CRM platforms in previous experiences
- Exude warmth, genuineness, and concern for customers that naturally leads to trust
- Recruited, trained and managed customer service personnel
- Competitive compensation package with equity upside
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability for hybrid/remote arrangement depending on location
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer that values the benefits of diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.