We are a fast-growing, mission driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. We build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer facing companies to offer engaging investing experience to their customers in a frictionless way. We host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. We are a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance and law.
The Product Marketing Manager (“PMM”) is a key role in the organization that will help lead the go-to-market strategy and launch of Atomic's platform. The PMM will spearhead the GTM strategy, platform launch and product marketing support. The role will collaborate internally, externally and cross-functionally to determine market segments, product positioning, and develop the resources required to target and successfully reach these consumers.
Once here you will
- Serve as expert to product and management teams and relay insights into the competitive landscape and trends to shape strategy
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging to evangelize to consumers
- Establish and serve as main liaison to vendors for consumer and product research to inform executive decision-making
- Map relevant consumer segments to identify key personas to help to prioritize marketing efforts
- Establish analytic framework for data collection on consumer engagement and experiences
- Guide creative agencies to develop marketing strategies and brand assets, including co-branded materials for corporate partners
- Assist in helping to protect brand assets and IP through trademark and copyright
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve Atomic's product offerings
- 5+ years of consumer product marketing experience (fintech and/or startup experience a plus)
- Charismatic storyteller that understands and adapts to different audiences
- Strategic, flexible and innovative in solving problems to penetrate markets
- Proven record of success in executing product launches
- Minimum of four-year college or university degree
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication, and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Able to lead and self-direct in dynamic and uncharted situations
- Passionate about Atomic's mission
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer that values the benefits of diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.