Storytelling Wizard - Content Creation Support Intern
Location: London, our Rathbone Street office
Mobility: Office based with travel as required. Flexibility to work part of the week remotely.
Hours: Full time, with full flexibility to meet the demands of the role
Duration: We need someone who can start in October and help us until the end of November for a total of 8 weeks.
Atomico is one of Europe’s largest venture capital firms founded in 2006 by Niklas Zennström. We are at the centre of the European technology ecosystem and are passionate about continuing to build that ecosystem, and partnering with the most ambitious, mission-driven founders building category-winners.
If you want to be part of a team committed to partnering with game-changing founders, consciously scaling companies in the pursuit of solving world problems at scale, then Atomico is the place for you. You will be joining a Company which is mission-driven and principles-led, with a one-team approach to converting opportunities and creating value, whilst contributing meaningfully to a better future.
ABOUT THE STATE OF EUROPEAN TECH REPORT:
The State of European Tech report a.k.a "SoET" is the leading piece of research for the European tech ecosystem every year. It helps founders, investors, policymakers (and more!) across Europe and beyond by delivering a meaningful resource for them to use. We need some more hands to make this happen!
This experience will supercharge your understanding of the European tech landscape, founder journey and venture capital. It will give you access to the exclusive launch event and become part of the SoET alumni network. It will also help you perfect your skills around data & insights to help unlock the next stage in your career. More importantly, you will be part of an exciting and fulfilling initiative that helps thousands of people across our ecosystem make better decisions.
In this role, you will…
- Support the development of the narrative for the report and unlock the power of data storytelling
- Contribute to the content strategy to ensure the report is engaging and tailored to the different core audiences
- Support on the keynote presentation and other public engagement needs
- Support on the quotes development from the various qualitative interviews
What we’d love you to bring to the team
- Relevant interests and experience - Have a strong interest for research-related roles or/and content creation
- Tech lover - Have a deep interest in technology and its impact on the socio-economic landscape
- Communicator extraordinaire - Write to an exceptionally high standard in english, be passionate about spinning narrative and engaging with an audience
- Data literate - Highly numerate and comfortable working with data, able to turn numbers into meaningful stories
- A value-add team player attitude - We need everyone on our team to be a strong team player who thrives on collaborative working relationships, but can also take initiative.
- Strong work ethic and drive - Our great ambition means that there is a lot to be achieved, and we look for people with high levels of energy, grit and a growth mindset with a hunger to learn.
The information provided in this job description is not contractual and is subject to change in line with the needs of the business and market forces. The role-holder’s duties include but are not limited to those outlined above. The role-holder is expected to carry out any other duties as may reasonably be requested of them or as may be additionally assigned to the role from time to time.