Are you a 2D Harmony Compositing Artist looking for a new opportunity? This is an excellent opportunity for compositors experience to work on a current 2D project at our Ottawa studio.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and Los Angeles. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Princess Power and Last Kids on Earth. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
Do you have big plans for your career? Are you looking for rewarding work that will challenge you? We are an artist-driven studio, we care about the work we produce and your career path.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Composite shots in a team environment, on a sequence of shots, and within a schedule.
- Troubleshoot to solve issues and get desired final images.
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in Toon Boom Harmony is an asset.
- Experience as a Compositor on a 2D production is an asset.
- Experience on a Harmony production is an asset.
- Willingness to learn and have a great attitude.
- Able to navigate Shotgrid.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- ON residents residing outside of the Greater Toronto Area are preferred for this role.
START DATE: January 2024
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter .
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
While remaining sensitive, fair, and providing equitable treatment for all, Atomic Cartoons works to increase participation and advancement to reflect all personnel – including Women, Indigenous People, Visible Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities, who are all qualified members. Thus, it helps identify and remove barriers that prevent the full participation of members of designated groups in the workplace.