Atomic Cartoons is looking for Storyboard Artists to join one of our CG projects on a 3 month contract. Apply today!
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Princess Power and Last Kids on Earth. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with and under the guidance of the Director and Storyboard Supervisor to illustrate the story, plan shots, and draw panels
- Maintain style, quality, and continuity of drawings
- Work collaboratively with a team, while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Follow direction and notes from supervisor and director
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Several years of industry experience as a board artist
- Excellent drawing and composition skills
- Able to work efficiently on a timeline, while maintaining consistency and quality
- Experience with Toon Boom Storyboard Pro is an asset
- BC resident preferred
START DATE: June 5th, 2023
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter .
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
While remaining sensitive, fair, and providing equitable treatment for all, Atomic Cartoons works to increase participation and advancement to reflect all personnel – including Women, Indigenous People, Visible Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities, who are all qualified members. Thus, it helps identify and remove barriers that prevent the full participation of members of designated groups in the workplace.