Are you a Production Coordinator looking for your next opportunity? Come join us! Our Vancouver studio is looking for a Production Coordinator for the Layout and Animation departments on one of our ongoing series.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide updates, priorities, schedules, and status of all assets and shots to artists, production and leadership.
- Ensure Shotgun statuses and task assignments are updated and maintained.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives and act as an I/O coordinator for deliveries.
- Ensure effective communication and timely team updates.
- Document decisions and requests, and ensure items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Communicate any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders and escalate to Supervisor/Producers when needed.
- Ensure work is being approved, completed on time and to specifications.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Prior experience in a production role (Production Assistant or Coordinator) on a CG animated production.
- Experience with Autodesk Shotgrid.
- Knowledge of the CG Pipeline and workflow.
- A great attitude!
- Able to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details.
- Able to take direction and multi-task.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Technically savvy and proficient.
- Experience in Shot Production is an asset.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Current BC residents are preferred for this role.
START DATE: ASAP
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
While remaining sensitive, fair, and providing equitable treatment for all, Atomic Cartoons works to increase participation and advancement to reflect all personnel – including Women, Indigenous People, Visible Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities, who are all qualified members. Thus, it helps identify and remove barriers that prevent the full participation of members of designated groups in the workplace.