Are you an organized, problem solver with strong interpersonal skills and a background in production. We are looking for a Voice Production Coordinator to join our team and work with our Voice Production Manager.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support production by acting as a liaison between them and recording studios, talent agents and voice directors.
- Schedule record sessions and track individual episodes recording status.
- Attend recording sessions and take notes.
- Facilitate communication between all parties involved in the recording process.
- Break down scripts.
- Process contracts and talent paperwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate with a wide variety of people and groups.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- An ability to problem solve.
- Prior experience as a production assistant or coordinator is an asset in this role.
- An understanding of the animation pipeline is a asset in this role.
- Currently legally entitled to work in Canada.
- BC residents are preferred for this role.
START DATE: ASAP
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
While remaining sensitive, fair, and providing equitable treatment for all, Atomic Cartoons works to increase participation and advancement to reflect all personnel – including Women, Indigenous People, Visible Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities, who are all qualified members. Thus, it helps identify and remove barriers that prevent the full participation of members of designated groups in the workplace.