We are seeking a Line Producer to join our studio and lead our next exciting 2D Harmony production!
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage and lead the daily operations of the entire production.
- Prepare, maintain and update production schedules, budget and reports.
- Communicate directly with clients to discuss creative directions.
- Work closely with Directors, Department Supervisors and Production Coordinators.
- Lead regular production meetings and evaluate production progress.
- Assist in crew staffing, and interviews.
- Meet milestones deadlines as required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production management role for a large team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience producing an animated TV series is an asset.
- Expert knowledge of CG and/or 2D disciplines is an asset.
- Experience with Shotgrid for production tracking, submitting and publishing is an asset.
- Currently legally eligible to work Canada.
- BC residents are preferred for this role.
START DATE: APRIL 18, 2022
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
While remaining sensitive, fair, and providing equitable treatment for all, Atomic Cartoons works to increase participation and advancement to reflect all personnel – including Women, Indigenous People, Visible Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities, who are all qualified members. Thus, it helps identify and remove barriers that prevent the full participation of members of designated groups in the workplace.