Are you an animator with Harmony experience looking for a new opportunity? This is an excellent opportunity for animators with a mix of traditional and rigged-based animation to work on current 2D projects at our Ottawa studio. Our upcoming projects include Adult Animated and Young Audience (7-11) series
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio with locations in Vancouver, Ottawa and LA. Our Ottawa studio is located in the vibrant Hintonburg neighborhood that has deep roots in the city’s animation history. Atomic is a mix of laid back atmosphere, a supportive team, and some serious creative talent!
Do you have big plans for your career? Are you looking for rewarding work that will challenge you? We are an artist-driven studio, we care about the work we produce and your career path.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Animate in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a production schedule.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of performance, posing, timing, weight, and lip-sync.
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience animating in Toon Boom Harmony.
- Prior experience with rigged/puppet based 2D animation.
- Animation experience on a episodic or feature production is an asset.
- A willingness to learn and a great attitude.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- ON residents are preferred for this role.
START DATE: Ongoing
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
While remaining sensitive, fair, and providing equitable treatment for all, Atomic Cartoons works to increase participation and advancement to reflect all personnel – including Women, Indigenous People, Visible Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities, who are all qualified members. Thus, it helps identify and remove barriers that prevent the full participation of members of designated groups in the workplace.