Are you a 2D Harmony Animator with experience working on rigged/puppet based animation looking for a new opportunity? This is an excellent opportunity for Harmony animators to work on current 2D projects at our Vancouver studio.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth and Hello Ninja. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Animate in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a production schedule.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of performance, posing, timing, weight, and lip-sync.
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience animating in Toon Boom Harmony.
- Prior experience with rigged/puppet based 2D animation.
- Animation experience on a episodic or feature production is an asset.
- A willingness to learn and a great attitude.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- BC or ON residents are preferred for this role.
START DATE: JANUARY 2022
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.