Are you a CG Animator looking for your next opportunity? Our Vancouver studio is looking to fill multiple CG Animator roles on an upcoming CG My Little Pony series for Netflix.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighbourhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth and Hello Ninja. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Animate in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a TV schedule.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of performance, posing, timing, weight, and lip-sync.
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge of Maya animation tools.
- Ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- Background in visual arts/design with a strong understanding of form, geometry, and movement.
- Industry experience (CG and/or Visual Effects) is an asset.
- Knowledge of dynamics is an asset.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- BC residents are preferred.
START DATE: September to November 2021
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.