We are looking for 2D and CG Production Coordinators to join us at our Vancouver studio!
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth and Hello Ninja. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide updates, priorities, schedules, and status of all assets and shots to artists, production and leadership.
- Ensure Shotgun statuses and task assignments are updated and maintained.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives and act as an I/O coordinator for deliveries.
- Ensure effective communication and timely team updates.
- Document decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Communicate any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders and escalate to Supervisor/Producers when needed.
- Ensure work is being approved, completed on time and to specifications.
- Responsible for delivering all material to the client.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience coordinating on a 2D/CG animated production is an asset.
- Experience with Autodesk Shotgun is an asset.
- Knowledge of the 2D/CG Pipeline and workflow an asset.
- A great attitude.
- Able to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details.
- Flexible - no two days may be the same!
- Able to take direction and multi-task.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Technically savvy and proficient.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- BC residents are preferred.
START DATE: FEBRUARY 2021
Atomic Cartoons Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.