Are you an Animation Supervisor or Lead looking for your next Harmony production? We are looking for Animation Supervisors to join our upcoming Harmony productions (Feature and Series) through out 2021. Multiple start dates and productions are available.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth and Hello Ninja. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead, mentor, and provide feedback to the harmony animation team
- Work closely and effectively with other animation supervisors and the production team to communicate all creative concerns
- Deliver an animated show while balancing the quality constraints of a schedule.
- Work with production to ensure that your team is meeting assigned deadlines.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Several years of animation experience on a 2D Harmony production
- Previous experience leading and guiding a team in a Supervisory or Lead Animator role.
- Experience in 2D Harmony animation.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills when delegating to and mentoring other people.
- Must be willing to learn and have a great attitude.
- Ability to provide feedback to both a team and individuals.
- Experience using Shotgun for production tracking is an asset.
- Currently legally eligible and able to work in Canada
- BC residents are preferred for this role.
START DATES : ASAP, MARCH, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2021
Atomic Cartoons Inc. and Thunderbird Entertainment welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.