Are you experience Harmony Compositor, Lead or Supervisor? We are looking for you to join our 2D Harmony production in a supervisory role.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth and Hello Ninja. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead, teach, and guide a team of Compositing artists to meet the assigned style.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the compositing team.
- Composite shots in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a production schedule.
- Ensure that the quality of the work from the compositing team meets production standards.
- Plan each episode to achieve deliverables, while creating workflow efficiency, and working closely with the Production Coordinator. to proactively flag and problem-solve any potential issues.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience working as a Compositing supervisor or lead on a 2D Harmony production.
- Industry experience on a 2D television, streaming or feature production.
- Experience in AFX and Toon Boom Harmony.
- Ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- Great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Experience mentoring and leading artists.
- BC Residents are preferred for this role.
- Currently legally able to work in Canada.
START DATE: APRIL 2021, JULY 2021, DECEMBER 2021
Atomic Cartoons Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.