This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to work on an exciting 2D animated production at our Vancouver Studio!
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth and Hello Ninja. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide direct support to the Line Producer on everyday operations including: providing production updates, priorities, schedules, and status of all shots and budget.
- Ensure task assignments are updated and maintained.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Facilitate team meetings and provide regular updates.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Document decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Communicate any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders; escalates to Supervisor/Producers as needed.
- Monitor and control progress, issues and preparing reports if needed.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience as a Production Manager in an Animation for VFX studio
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Shotgun is an asset
- Able to take direction and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Able to legally work in Canada.
- BC residents preferred.
START DATE: JANUARY 2021
Atomic Cartoons Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.