We are seeking an experienced Line Producer to join our Ottawa studio and lead our next exciting 2D production!
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio originally located in Vancouver's busy Animation District. Our Ottawa studio is located in the vibrant Hintonburg neighborhood that has deep roots in the city’s animation history. Atomic is a mix of laid back atmosphere, a supportive team, and some serious creative talent!
Do you have big plans for your career? Are you looking for rewarding work that will challenge you? We are an artist-driven studio, we care about the work we produce and your career path.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage and lead the daily operations of the entire production.
- Prepare, maintain and update production schedules, budget and reports.
- Communicate directly with clients to discuss creative directions.
- Work closely with Directors, Department Supervisors and Production Coordinators.
- Lead regular production meetings and evaluate production progress.
- Assist in crew staffing, and interviews.
- Meet milestones deadlines as required by the client.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production management role for a large team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience producing an animated TV series is an asset.
- Expert knowledge of CG and/or 2D disciplines is an asset.
- Experience with Shotgun for production tracking, submitting and publishing is an asset.
- Currently legally able to work in Canada.
- Must be able to work in house at our Ottawa studio; ON residents preferred.
START DATE: TBD
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.