As a member of our engineering team, you will be responsible for contributing to Atolla’s skin health analysis web application front-end development. You will work closely with the rest of the engineering team to help architect and implement core features that directly impact customer's experience, engagement, and outcomes.
You have previous experience working as a front-end engineer, and a passion for building web applications that are beautiful, easy-to-use, and reliable. You are motivated by a desire to contribute independently on a team of scrappy engineers.
What you will be working on:
- Developing, maintaining, and improving front-end stack
- Building thoughtful UI and components by contributing to our design system/component library
- Collaborating with design, product, and backend teammates to build, test, and maintain platform features.
- Identifying areas for growth and iteration on the front-end stack and advocate for them on the engineering roadmap
Who you are:
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work independently on complex front-end feature sets
- Comfortable navigating gaps in design and use cases with empathy for the user's experience
- You follow modern software development practices (git, CI, automated testing)
- You can navigate buy vs build decisions
- You can self-start and is able to problem-solve given loosely-defined business needs
What would make you stand out:
- Experience React + Redux