Who We Are:
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
**Onsite at our Austin, TX Office!
**On a 12-hour rotating schedule: 6 AM - 6 PM and 6 AM (rotate every 3 weeks from one to the other)
How You Will Make an Impact
As a valued membered of the Supply Chain team, the Customer Service - Warehouse Associate is responsible for remotely overseeing and operating the loading process at both sand plant facilities. This role will report to the Supply Chain Supervisor and work closely with the entire Supply Chain team to insure the highest level of service to customers, haulers, and truck drivers. This requires computer experience, customer service skills, attention to detail, ability to work in a high pace environment, and high communication across departments. Prior loadout or oilfield experience is not required for this role.
About The Job!
- Full Time Position with Best in Class Benefits
- Rotating 12 hour Rotating Shift Schedule (2 weekends per month)
- Generous Time Off
- Located in Austin, next to the Pennybacker Bridge
- Work area is inside & air-conditioned
- Understand and execute duties for loading of trucks from a remote location
- Monitor driver safety and facility rules
- Data validation
- Ensure incidents are reported timely and correctly
- Customer and vendor communications
- Experience in any of the following are strongly encouraged to apply: Warehouse, Transload, Shipping & Receiving, Planning, Technician, Dispatch or Customer Service
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Safety first and customer service mindset
- Proficient with computers
- Data entry skills
- Take extreme ownership for field operations, participate in safety meetings and inspections, and follow standard operating procedures
- Problem solving skills
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Best People and Great Places to Work, Hire Vets ,Top Place to Work For – Austin American Statesman
- Your Well-Being is a 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Invest in Your 401K with company match, immediate vesting
- Relax and Paid time off and 10+ company paid holidays