Who We Are:
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for supporting the procurement of the maintenance and production team’s consumable parts and items at two different site locations, ensuring accuracy of spare parts and consumable inventory, to include oversight of warehouse supply specialists ensuring 24/7 support. This role will typically work M-F with occasional nights and weekends.
- Oversee Warehouse Supply Specialists to include daily operations, Safety initiatives, and training/development
- Travel between two different site locations to perform duties as mentioned
- Issue Purchase Orders to keep on-hand inventory levels sufficient to achieve 100% plant production at all times
- Warranty spare parts and tools by corresponding with vendors to ensure continued cost savings
- Conduct cycle counts periodically to ensure inventory levels remain accurate in Epicor
- Utilize and learn modules in Epicor to generate reports for upper management
- Create reports in Microsoft excel for upper management to demonstrate cost savings and cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure all deliveries are inspected and received in Epicor in a timely manner
- Organize spare parts and consumable inventory to ensure ease of access and accurate count
- Create new parts in Epicor including pictures and descriptions with min/max quantities
- Identify opportunities for cost savings through alternate vendors or substitute parts, work with Maintenance manager to evaluate and execute.
- Ensure cleanliness in warehouse and all storage areas
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual physical inventory and ensure all on-hand inventory balances are accurate
- Maintain accurate files of all POs issued with packing slip and invoice.
- Responsible for monthly audit of all open POs, ensure all POs are still valid, follow up on delivery dates
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with plant personnel, management and all vendors
- Ability to operate a forklift safely
- Attend and aid all safety meetings while abiding by Atlas Sand policies and government regulatory agencies
- Regular attendance is a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- High sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in oral/diagrammatic or written form that involves standardized work with some latitude for independent judgement
- High school or GED
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, sit and climb or balance
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to tolerate conditions associated with no air conditioning or heat
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Best People and Great Places to Work, Hire Vets ,Top Place to Work For – Austin American Statesman
- Your Well-Being is a 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Invest in Your 401K with company match, immediate vesting