Who We Are
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact:
The Leadership Development Manager is an integral part to the success of Atlas Energy Solution’s operations. In this role, you will identify, create, monitor and deliver hard and soft skills training to employees in our West Texas sites.
This role onsite in Kermit, TX. We cover travel daily mileage travel to and from work!
- Creates and reviews training programs (new and existing); suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry
- Create a Best-in-Class program that combines simulation training technology in the field coupled, objective job qualifications and train on soft skills (LMS ownership)
- Partner across the organization – Technology, Management Team (Field and Corporate), plant craft skills and all departments
- Build, identify and select vendors for training materials
- Work closely with HRIS to own the skills piece of the system – build and maintain
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and industry
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions
- Establish and maintain expertise in the subjects taught
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training conducted (class feedback, follow-up, surveys)
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget
- Prepares and implements training budget
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in training and development
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- Proven track record of creating, designing, and launching training programs and modules
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence diverse audiences at all organizational levels.
- Ability to moderate large groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Best People and Great Places to Work, Hire Vets ,Top Place to Work For – Austin American Statesman
- Your Well-Being is a 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Invest in Your 401K with company match, immediate vesting
- Relax and Paid time off and 10+ company paid holidays