Who We Are
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact
As the Senior Sales Executive of Strategic Accounts, you will lead and develop annual client specific Account Plans. You will utilize your leadership skills to promote, direct, and execute the sales of Frac Sand, Logistics and Last Mile Solutions to those specific operators and oilfield service companies. As a trusted partner, you will transform relationships with our most significant accounts and ensure our clients get the most value from our offerings.
Location: Must be based in Midland, TX
Travel: Up to 35%
- Strategic New Client Acquisition: You will be the driving force behind identifying and securing new accounts. Your role involves researching and targeting specific operators and oilfield service companies to bring them into the Atlas Energy Solutions portfolio.
- Market Engagement: Develop a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitor landscapes, and industry trends to strategically position Atlas Energy Solutions as the preferred choice for potential clients.
- Consultative Sales: Serve as a trusted advisor to potential clients at all organizational levels, including C-suite, executive management, and various stakeholder disciplines such as Management, Operations, Procurement, HSE, etc. Your goal is to integrate Atlas Energy Solutions into their future operations.
- Value Proposition: Analyze the strategies, market positions, budgets, and goals of potential clients. Create tailored offers and solutions that provide superior value to clients and align with Atlas Energy Solutions' capabilities. Position and promote our customizable logistics solutions as a core value proposition to potential clients.
- Client Relationship Building: Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within target accounts. Regularly engage with management, operations, planning, supply chain, and procurement teams to ensure client satisfaction. Maximize business opportunities from both new and established relationships within the industry.
- Continuous Improvement: Conduct executive business reviews with prospective clients to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement in our products and services. Strive for continuous enhancement to drive greater value.
- Negotiation and Closure: Utilize your negotiation skills to close deals and secure new business with C-level executives and key decision-makers. Meet or exceed sales targets through successful deal closures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or related program
- Minimum of 10+ years of sales experience in driving key account sales strategies that lead to accelerated revenue, margin growth, and rapid customer expansion.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in oilfield sales focused on operators and service providers (well completions experience is a plus)
- Formal sales training in SPIN, Challenger, Sandler, Miller Heiman, and other solution selling techniques.
- Structure and negotiate agreements/contracts with complex terms to build strategic partnerships
How You Will Stand Out
- You have successfully developed and led account plans that enhance growth potential.
- You thrive by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You value building and cultivating partnerships that sustain success and growth.
- You have existing client relationships within the well completions disciplines.
- You have a knack for business - negotiation skills, sales forecasting, and opportunity management.
- A growing and rapidly moving organization excites you!
What You’ll Love About Us
- Best People and Team. Great Places to Work, Hire Vets, Top Place to Work For – Austin American Statesman
- Your Well-Being is a Priority. 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Invest in Your Future. 401K with company match, immediate vesting
- Relax and Recharge. Paid time off and 10+ company paid holidays