Who We Are
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact
As the Marketing Intern, you will be a part of our talented commercial team on various commercial areas, including growth strategy, business development, sales, and marketing. This exciting role will be contributing to our commercial success and ensuring that our clients get the most value from our offerings.
You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our dynamic commercial team.
This role will be based onsite at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Carry on market research identifying industry trends, current suppliers, and existing commercial relationships
- Provide industry value chain and competitive analysis
- Assist in evaluating new business opportunities
- Provide support on customer briefs, presentations, and sales and marketing literature (as needed)
- Conduct a market share analysis on existing competitors
- Create reports on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns (clickthrough rates, conversions, and other measurements of success)
- Collect data and review analytics reports and make recommendations for improving website performance
- Monitor social media platforms for brand mentions and other correspondence
- Junior or Senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy working with a collaborative team!
What You’ll Love About Us
- Work on challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in commercial strategy, sales and marketing
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with a mentor who has over 30 years of experience in the field