Who We Are
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact
As the Geology Intern, you will have the incredible opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing business! You will collaborate and support the Geology team by creating a wide range of maps using GIS, pulling aggregating and analyzing data from public and government entities, and working on Business Development projects that impact business.
This position is open to students entering their Junior or Senior terms.
This role will be based onsite at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Pull information from public and government sites
- Digitize maps
- Create a wide range of maps using ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online
- Support Business Development Projects – geology focused
- Data analysis including geospatial
- Summarize & communicate data and results
- Junior or Senior working towards a Bachelor or Masters of Science in Geology or Geophysics or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Driven and eager to learn and create using ArcGIS Pro, Google Earth and other software packages
What You’ll Love About Us
- Work on challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Work closely with talented mentors and leaders