Who We Are
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact
As the Accounts Payable Associate, you will be responsible for accurately processing supplier invoices/credits according to contractual terms as well as employee reimbursements. This requires close and professional communication with suppliers, buyers, and our employees. You will maintain a clear line of communication with all suppliers, regarding their account standings, payments, invoicing process, and account reconciliations in a timely manner.
This role will be based onsite at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Responsible for following procedures and systems for the AP department, including vendor payments and employee expense reimbursements
- Ensure internal controls are adequately operating and followed, and all related documentation is properly maintained, for AP and cash disbursement processes
- Analyze invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility for payment per company policies, including the tracking of required Company purchase order data
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers
- Evaluate and maintain vendor payment terms and cash payment procedures to improve cashflow
- Prepare account reconciliations upon request for suppliers, buyers, and the accounting team
- Assist in the calculation of accruals at month-end close, based on a comparison of work performed and invoices received
- Assist with preparation of 1099 reporting
- Bachelor's degree preferred, High School Diploma required
- Minimum of 3+ years of progressive experience working in accounts payable area
How You Will Stand Out
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and at juggling multiple projects.
- You are driven and committed to creating an exceptional customer experience.
- You take pride in your work and have a strong sense of urgency.
- You value building strong relationships and enjoy a collaborative team environment.
- You have experience with Financial /ERP information systems (Epicor and DocStar preferred).
What You’ll Love About Us
- Best People and Team. Great Places to Work, Hire Vets, Top Place to Work For – Austin American Statesman
- Your Well-Being is a Priority. 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Invest in Your Future. 401K with company match, immediate vesting
- Relax and Recharge. Paid time off and 10+ company paid holidays