ATLAS Navigators, LLC is an accounting, tax and consulting firm that is looking for someone who fits our culture, vision, work ethic and team. ATLAS stands for Advisors That Listen And Serve and our people strive to embody that saying every day. We are a solutions-based firm that keeps a positive space, always. ATLAS seeks to add value to our clients, our people, and our culture, inside and outside of our office walls. If you are looking for a company that will invest, motivate, and inspire you to aim high, ATLAS is it.
Our Denver location is looking for a Audit Manager to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a family of firms across multiple states with a lot of room for advancement.
The Audit Manager will work under the Partner of that location/area. The Audit Manager will be responsible for managing the staff with workflow and projects to ensure efficiencies and best business practices. Audit Manager supervises Seniors and Staff. Responsible for audit program approval, personnel scheduling, audit working papers review, financial statement disclosure footnote approval, day-to-day client relationships, determination of billings for engagements, and training and evaluation of Staff and Seniors. Achievement of this level is critical to long-term success within a CPA firm.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with client projects as assigned.
- Work with a team on tax projects.
- Primary/lead on client relationships as assigned.
- Assist with workflow on office projects with the staff.
- Train and develop other staff.
- Ability to assist in the development and implementation of an attestation engagement for a client (subject to area of Management).
- Assuming responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Planning the timing and assigning of staff to engagements.
- Actively participates in the Firm’s business development efforts.
- Professionally represents the Firm at business and community functions.
- Enhances personnel development and career objectives by developing industry niches in Small Business Services.
- Participates and promotes ATLAS initiatives such as the Business Development Program, the Coaching Program and other firm activities.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies..
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Passionate about serving our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Seeks to identify the needs of our clients.
- Flexible and versatile.
- Thinks differently than traditional accounting.
- Willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Demonstrates a service mentality.
- Actively listens.
- Buy-in to company culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Experience with a public accounting firm a plus.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- GAP Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible PTO with sick time
- Incentive Program
- Development Program
- Company Wellness Program
Must be able to operate a variety of machines and equipment including computer, office equipment, telephone, etc. Tasks may require extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation. Required to occasionally lift, hold, or carry items weighing up to 40 pounds. Individuals must perform the principal duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
ATLAS Navigators, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, racial expression, including protective hairstyles, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
ATLAS is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.