ATLAS Navigators, LLC is an accounting, tax and consulting firm that is looking for someone who fits our culture, vision, work ethic and team. ATLAS stands for Advisors That Listen And Serve and our people strive to embody that saying every day. We are a solutions-based firm that keeps a positive space, always. ATLAS seeks to add value to our clients, our people, and our culture, inside and outside of our office walls. If you are looking for a company that will invest, motivate, and inspire you to aim high, ATLAS is it.
ATLAS is seeking a Administrative Assistant to join our team! This position will support both our Scottsdale and South Phoenix offices. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family of firms across multiple states with a lot of room for advancement.
The Administrative Assistant will work under the supervision of Managers and/or Partners at our office. The Administrative Assistant will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and provide support to the staff they work with.
- Regularly use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Regularly use computer software and programs (firmwide).
- Regularly answer phones, using a multi-line phone system.
- Greet and interact with clients.
- Appointment and calendar scheduling.
- Prepare and handle out-going mail and occasional trips to post office.
- General office maintenance and stocking; track and order supplies.
- Generate weekly reports.
- Assign incoming projects and assist with project tracking.
- Document scanning and filing.
- Assemble tax returns and quarterly reports for clients (knowledge of tax documents a plus).
- Paper and electronic filings; tracking E-file forms.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients.
- Collect and process payment from clients.
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Computer software and programs knowledge/experience
- Friendly and social.
- Multi-tasker who can work in a fast-paced environment certain times a year (some weekends will be required during busy season)
- Proactive and good with deadlines
- Organized, detailed-oriented and professional
- Problem solving and the ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Buy-in on Company Mission, Vision and Values
- Flexible team player
- Open to learning new skills and software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 1 year experience in similar role preferred
- Experience with a CPA firm preferred, but not required
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- GAP Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible PTO with sick time
- Incentive Program
- Development Program
- Company Wellness Program
Must be able to operate a variety of machines and equipment including computer, office equipment, telephone, etc. Tasks may require extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation. Required to occasionally lift, hold, or carry items weighing up to 40 pounds. Individuals must perform the principal duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
ATLAS Navigators, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, racial expression, including protective hairstyles, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
ATLAS is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.