ATLAS Navigators, LLC is an accounting, tax and consulting firm that is looking for someone who fits our culture, vision, work ethic and team. ATLAS stands for Advisors That Listen And Serve and our people strive to embody that saying every day. We are a solutions-based firm that keeps a positive space, always. ATLAS seeks to add value to our clients, our people, and our culture, inside and outside of our office walls. If you are looking for a company that will invest, motivate, and inspire you to aim high, ATLAS is it.
The NW Phoenix ATLAS location is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Associate to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a family of firms across multiple states with a lot of room for advancement.
The Senior Associate Role will work under the supervision of a Manager or Partner/CPA. A Senior Associate will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and provide support to the staff they work with. Some duties listed below are subject to the department the Associate primarily works in.
- Process Federal and State compliance reporting.
- Prepare individual and entity tax returns.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Perform general bookkeeping including payroll and account reconciliations.
- Follow strict guidelines regarding file management and client confidentiality.
- Regularly use Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Use QuickBooks.
- Regularly use CCH Software.
- Maintain a full schedule.
- Input data, schedule required jobs and verify the data.
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and extremely organized.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to set priorities independently and skillfully juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office.
- Able to work as part of a team with a service mentality
- Great listener.
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Experience with a public accounting firm.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- GAP Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible PTO with sick time
- Incentive Program
- Development Program
- Company Wellness Program
Must be able to operate a variety of machines and equipment including computer, office equipment, telephone, etc. Tasks may require extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation. Required to occasionally lift, hold, or carry items weighing up to 40 pounds. Individuals must perform the principal duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
ATLAS Navigators, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, racial expression, including protective hairstyles, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
ATLAS is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.