This is an exciting opportunity for a junior motion graphic designer or video editor looking to gain experience at a mobile game studio obsessed with building communities. Your work will play an essential role in creating exciting new user acquisition campaigns for our popular games. You will have the chance to learn about the dynamic side of mobile game marketing production and create fun content that will be used and seen by millions of players around the world.
Our growth team (or Team Narwhal as we call them) consists of artists, analyst and engineers who collaboratively create new ways to grow our games across multiple channels. As a performance marketing team we execute on a high volume of creatively diverse content.
Things you will work on
- Re-cut and resize videos
- Create simple stylized FX and motion graphics
- Composite FX, UI, graphic design and motion graphics onto existing footage
- Create new video content with existing templates/formats
- Export videos to the required platform specifications
Who you are
- You have comprehensive knowledge of video industry standard formats and media management practices
- You are a self-motivated and organized multi tasker who can work comfortably with multiple projects at different stages in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You have solid communication skills and are able to collaborate effectively with others and utilize constructive feedback
- You have experience working with the Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop)
- Strong ability to follow direction and execute creative ideas in all areas of video production
- Strong sense of layout, typography, graphic and motion graphic design
Tell us if you...
- Have experience with 3D software - texturing / rendering / posing props and characters
- Have experience working in marketing
While everyone on our team is different, to thrive here you should...
- Be self motivated, take pride in your work and enjoy huge amounts of ownership
- Set aside your ego and have wonderful arguments with your coworkers in order to create something better than any one person could individually
- Challenge your own assumptions and use data to make decisions whenever possible
- Be passionate about teaching others what you know and continuing your own growth every day
- Not be afraid to fail–you experiment and learn from your mistakes
What’s in it for you
At ATA you’re offered a flexible, safe, inclusive environment in which you have the autonomy to do your best work, surrounded by a strong team and with the encouragement of supportive leadership that doesn’t just care what you’re doing, but how you’re doing. You’re trusted, respected, listened to, cared for and valued. You take on thought-provoking projects and tackle fun problems alongside people who are equally invested in making meaningful contributions and seeing new ideas come to life. You know how your work aligns with the company’s goals. Your career is given the space and resources to progress. You accomplish things that make you proud. You are compensated competitively, your health and wellbeing are top priorities and you enjoy plenty of perks. You build communities, take ownership, have wonderful arguments, let the best ideas win and keep growing. You don’t just work for ATA, you are an integral part of ATA.
Our commitment to inclusion
At ATA we build communities. But community extends beyond our players: it also encompasses our employees and candidates. We support diversity in the workplace and always strive for inclusion. Part of this is selfish; we believe we’ll make better decisions if we’re able to tap into a variety of different perspectives. But we also care that our employees and candidates feel valued and comfortable being themselves. We are proud of the wonderful people, workplace and culture that ATA has fostered since its inception.
Discover even more
Check out our story to find out how we got to where we are today, and learn about our culture by following @athinkingape on social. You can also listen to Kenshi Arasaki, ATA CEO & Co-Founder, talk about what it’s like to work here.