Atfarm (www.at.farm) is on a mission to feed the world in a more sustainable way. We’re starting by making precision farming available to every farmer by combining the latest in satellite imaging with sophisticated algorithms built on decades worth of experience in agronomy (the science of crops). At our core, we help farmers increase their harvest yield whilst using fertiliser more accurately and sustainably.
Atfarm is a new startup venture by Yara International, a leading provider of crop nutrition products, solutions and knowledge to 20 million farmers across 160 countries. With Atfarm you will have the culture and pace of a startup with serious backing and support from Yara International.
We recently launched in France and German. We are rapidly gaining traction and growing our team to accelerate product development, and expanding to new markets. This is your chance to join an exciting, high growth venture and help shape the future of agriculture.
As the Marketing Manager for Germany you will:
- Coordinate all marketing activities in your given market and own all the KPIs and reporting.
- Work with a local agency, copywriter, agronomist, Head of Marketing and the local Yara organization to guarantee timely delivery of our marketing activities.
- Work with product and analytics to generate insights to influence strategy and inform go-to-market and growth plans.
- Provide feedback to product and outreach teams about what the local community thinks we can do to improve the product experience in the country.
- Own customer success - talk with our business customers to make sure they make the most value out of Atfarm.
- Represent Atfarm in trade fairs and other related events.
- Manage Atfarm's social channels (Facebook and Twitter) and oversee influencer marketing.
- Ensure all initiatives are based on solid hypothesis design and are structured to deliver against clear success metrics.
As a person you are:
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a digital environment with directly transferable experience (media, tech company, entertainment, consumer retail), preferably B2B.
- Experience working cross-functionally and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience thinking both creatively and strategically.
- Good knowledge of performance marketing and leveraging social media for brand recognition and engagement.
- Hands-on attitude, high level of empathy and emotional intelligence, proactive, and good salesmanship capabilities.
- Customer success or sales experience - a plus.
- Startup experience - a plus.
- Any knowledge and background in agronomy - a plus.
- Native in German, Fluent in English.
- A relevant degree.
- An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
- Participation in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
- A choice your own preferred hardware (CYOD)