At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their careers, and bring their full selves to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
Our Finance team in Israel is composed of a Sr. Accountant. The rest of the Finance team is located in the US. This role will report to the Senior Accountant.
- Administer the entire cycle Accounts Payable process, including accurate coding for invoices and obtaining appropriate invoice approvals from internal stakeholders.
- Process and review employee expense reports ensuring expenses are within policy and appropriately approved.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable accounts as part of the month-end close process.
- Create new vendors, set up new suppliers, and other reporting and filing as necessary.
- Manage prepaid amortization schedules in NetSuite.
- Manage all payment-related correspondence with vendors.
- Tax compliance responsibilities.
- Review and reconcile monthly corporate credit card statements and prepare corresponding journal entries.
- Assist with month-end close related to vendor statement reconciliation and other G/L entries and accruals.
- Assist in other G/L entries or finance team projects as necessary.
- Ensure that expenses are classified per the latest budget.
In this role we value
- Certified bookkeeper- Type 2, with an understanding of GAAP 3+ years experience in A/P processing.
- Proficient computer skills particularly with Excel.
- Experience with NetSuite, PayEm, and expense management platforms preferred.
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Experience in Hi-tech companies – Advantage.