Senior Product Manager (Cyber)
Businesses of every size, in every industry, are increasingly dependent on technology. For all of the benefits innovation brings, the digitization of the economy also creates risk at a magnitude never previously imagined. This new risk is complex, and it's constantly evolving. The old way of managing risk doesn’t cut it in the digital age.
We designed At-Bay from the ground up to help businesses meet digital risk head-on. By combining world-class technology with industry-leading insurance expertise, At-Bay offers clarity and confidence to businesses in the digital age. We believe that every business, big or small, when empowered to understand and manage risk, can thrive in a digital world.
Our core thesis is that to solve the cyber risk question and close the knowledge gap in cyber insurance, we need to control it end to end and internalize learnings from all of its aspects. A key factor in our success is our ability to deepen the data exchange and engagement with our insureds.
You will be driving the efforts to build a security platform for our customers. You will be a pivotal player in discovering information that will be leveraged by our risk machine, and a driver of our insureds’ security engagement, helping them focus on what matters. You will interact with additional product managers and company stakeholders to have our insured platform reflect the output coming from the risk machine and proprietary scan, as well as drive changes in our technology that will enable our platform to provide better security and user experience to clients.
Our teams have quite a diverse multidisciplinary background that you will need to build common tools and language for. You will be the one creating bridges of technology and design between cyber security, risk, insurance, and our clients..
- Drive the long term strategy and execution of At-Bay’s new security platform to identify cyber security gaps and provide prioritized and actionable mitigation steps.
- Understand At-Bay’s philosophy, risk thesis and strategic goals to identify opportunities to build platforms that advance them.
- Take a hands-on approach to user research and dive deep into problems faced by our clients in order to build innovative, easy-to-use and impactful solutions.
- Analyze user incentives and needs to develop prioritized product requirements. Dive deeper to find the true essence and reasons for how things are done and come up with new innovative ways of achieving more.
- Set KPIs and a strategic roadmap for products and features within your scope, and drive alignment and activity across the User Experience, Engineering, Cyber Research, Risk and Security Service teams in light of your roadmap.
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch, and post-launch analysis.
- Develop great taxonomies and data models to power our data platform and its applications.
- Guide a team of world-class engineers in building amazing software.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with teams and executives, broadcast the plan and listen to feedback.
- Serve as a strategic leader within the company
Attributes and Qualifications
- 6+ years of Product Management experience, successfully launching and evolving SaaS products in the Enterprise IT Security or Cyber space. Proven experience with user onboarding, authentication and management, 3rd party integrations, security, and scale.
- Demonstrated experience of building a well-researched product strategy.
- Proven customer-facing product discovery and launch experience in the US in a variety of industries.
- Strong familiarity with leading IT Security solutions.
- A track record of successfully detecting patterns, identifying root causes, connecting dots, and breaking down big problems into smaller ones.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills. Communication is a skillset you leverage regularly to engage, inspire, collaborate and align.
- Strong collaboration experience within product teams, aligning multiple products to a single, greater vision.
- Comfortable context-switching between the “twenty-thousand foot view” and getting into the weeds of a product suite
- Strong technical background and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per quarter.
What you'll get
- A competitive salary and options package
- An amazing role and professional growth opportunity at a rocketship company.
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with