Office Manager/IT Coordinator - Mountain View, CA
At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
The Operations team at At-Bay is rapidly growing. To keep up with our pace, the operations team is responsible for strengthening the administrative infrastructure of the company, allowing excellent service and the best office experience to our team members and visitors.
In this role as the Mountain View Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for the quality of the facilities, visual aspects, functionality, and overall atmosphere of our Mountain View office. You will work closely with the People, Marketing and Finance teams, being the focal point to the local team members and guests. In this role as an IT Coordinator, you will be supporting the administrative needs of the Helpdesk department. Assisting with equipment orders, tracking, managing invoices and team member requests. You will be reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Responsible for the company’s office in Mountain View
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Provide admin support to the Mountain View team
- Maintain ongoing office operations and procedures
- Manage IT equipment as needed
- Point of contact for office vendors and service providers
- Help manage all aspects of office life, so employees enjoy a great daily experience in their workplace
- Support the planning and execution of company events
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and secure working environment
- Working with the building management to ensure smooth daily operations
- Manage location-specific communications
In this role we value:
- Minimum of 3 years in an office manager role, ideally in a startup environment
- High standard for how the facility looks and performs
- A person that is able to make the office feel like a “second home”
- A self-starter who takes initiative and demonstrates a high degree of accountability for their work and actions
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to keep up with a consistently evolving company
- IT savvy
- Passion for working with and for people