At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their careers, and bring their full selves to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
- Lead a team of developers focused on building a new platform to identify cyber gaps & prioritize required risk mitigations
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX experts, and Professional Services engineers to assure product fit
- Plan, design and write well-tested, organized, and robust code to support a rapidly growing organization
- End to end ownership of all engineering aspects of one of our main cloud-based products while leading a team using agile and CI/CD methodologies
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of full-stack developers while owning design & execution aspects
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Full Stack/Backend Developer with modern software development languages. Comfortable with both front-end and back-end development
- Experience in SaaS platform delivery: scale, performance, high availability, authentication, user management & on-boarding, 3rd party integrations, security, micro-services, etc.
- Background in building products in Cyber security & IT infrastructure areas
- Experience with writing scalable code in AWS cloud environment and familiarity with: Kubernetes, Jenkins, Relational DBs, Redis and Celery, and related CI/CD technologies.
- Strong desire to bring products to life, supporting a demanding user base, constantly introducing innovative features whilst keeping things stable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead people and technology toward new heights
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
What you'll get
- A competitive salary, and equity in a super fast-growing company, taking over commercial insurance
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with
- You will never lack a challenge, we are a unique blend of a fast-growing tech startup, an international firm, and an insurance company
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Beautiful office in the heart of Tel Aviv, near “Hashalom” train station
Learn more at at-bay.com