At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
At-Bay is experiencing extraordinary growth fulled by having an undeniable competitive edge in a booming market. We have ambitious growth goals that we will attain by deepening our lead in our current space while expanding to adjacencies where we have an edge.
The Corporate Strategy team is responsible for setting and aligning our executive team on the company direction, driving the execution of key strategic initiatives and incubating new areas of the business .
As a Manager you will support the development and execution of the key pillars of our strategy. You will own the data analyses, develop and package recommendations for management, support execution, and manage a broad set of internal and external stakeholders. This role will have a great amount of exposure to the executive team and company decision making.
- Work with the Chief Strategy Officer, cross-functional domain owners and executive leadership to drive high-value workstreams to define, align-on and execute At-Bay's strategy
- Evaluate the insurance and cyber markets to understand the competitive dynamics, buyer needs and opportunities for At-Bay
- Build business cases, financial models, and executive level presentations for strategic initiatives to support internal decision making
- Drive critical initiatives cross-functionally within the company
- Partner with our functional owners and executives on ad-hoc strategic projects within their domain
- Work with a super charged team that loves to get stuff done
In this role we value:
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in a top-tier management consulting or corporate strategy team. Track-record of success/promotion
- 2+ years of experience in a "-tech" industry. Insurtech, Fintech, Cyber or similar is a strong plus
- Product experience is a strong plus
- Experience includes several of the following: evaluating markets, supporting product strategy, building financial models and customer insight
- Communication skillset you leverage regularly to inspire, collaborate, and align
- Robust Excel, PPT, and Microsoft Office skills; SQL and Tableau a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment