We are an insurance company built by cybersecurity experts, leveraging our technology and security expertise to better understand digital risks and, thus, build better insurance products and services. We help clients by providing insurance products, guidance on their security issues, and active risk management. Like software, digital risk is eating the world and we aim to empower businesses to thrive in this ever-changing landscape.
At-Bay has raised nearly $300MM in funding from Icon Ventures, LightSpeed Venture Partners, Qumra Capital, M-12 (Microsoft), Acrew Capital, Khosla Ventures, Shlomo Kramer and MunichRe. We are distributed globally with hubs in San Francisco, New York City, Atlanta, and Tel Aviv. We have aggressive plans to scale our business and believe the best way to make that happen is to immediately invest in further developing our teams.
At-Bay is experiencing extraordinary growth fulled by having an undeniable competitive edge in a booming market. We have ambitious growth goals that we will attain by deepening our lead in our current space while expanding to adjacencies where we have an edge.
The Corporate Strategy team is responsible for setting and aligning our executive team on the company direction, driving the execution of key strategic initiatives and incubating new areas of the business .
As a Director you will be on-point to set the direction and drive executive alignment for a key part of our business. You will own the analytical work, recommendations, execution and stakeholder management. This role will have a great amount of exposure to the executive team and company decision making.
- Work with the Chief Strategy Officer, cross-functional domain owners and executive leadership to drive high-value workstreams to define, align-on and execute At-Bay's strategy
- Evaluate the insurance and cyber markets to understand the competitive dynamics, buyer needs and opportunities for At-Bay
- Build business cases, financial models, and executive level presentations for strategic initiatives to support internal decision making
- Drive critical initiatives cross-functionally within the company
- Partner with our functional owners and executives on ad-hoc strategic projects within their domain
- Work with a super charged team that loves to get stuff done
In this role we value:
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years in a top-tier management consulting or corporate strategy team. Track-record of success/promotion
- 2+ years working in-house in a "-tech" industry where you've had broad cross-functional exposure.
- Insurtech, Fintech, Cyber or similar is a strong plus
- Product experience is a strong plus
- Experience in most of the following: evaluating markets, defining product strategy, building financial models, getting products to market and customer insight
- Communication skillset you leverage regularly to inspire, collaborate, and align
- Robust Excel, PPT, and Microsoft Office skills; SQL and Tableau a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment