Human Resources Business Partner
Location: London, England (Hybrid Remote Position)
atai Life Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative treatments and processes to treat mental health disorders for everyone, everywhere. We operate a decentralized model whereby atai incubates, acquires, and supports individual platform companies by providing them strategic and operational functions centrally, allowing our platform companies to stay lean and agile in their clinical pursuits, whilst also being able to leverage the expertise of a multibillion-dollar global biotechnology company. Atai is pursuing a world-first strategy to deploy our clinical compounds alongside a clinically validated digital ecosystem which aims utilizes cutting edge technology, clinical protocol, human-interaction psychology, and data science to enhance the clinical efficacy and engagement of our compounds.
Who you are:
- You have a demonstrated ability to attend to multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment without losing focus of the larger goal.
- You thrive in a global, dynamic, highly complex environment. You are comfortable working with a global team across time zones, different cultures, and various local rules and regulations.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills to set strategy and translate strategy into tactics.
- You overcome obstacles collaboratively while respecting others’ points of view, and you empower your team to be creative and resourceful.
- You are always learning and are always well informed on the state-of-the-art in your discipline.
- You are internally motivated to implement best practices in a continuous cycle of improvement.
- You can inspire, coach and lead project teams to meet project deadlines.
- Work in a fast-paced, matrix organization where you’ll work on a wide range of topics and cross-collaborate across teams.
- Become part of creating a radically new and impactful paradigm shift in drug development and patient care .
- An open, meritocratic, data- and results-driven culture.
- Multiple hub locations with top office space to work from (Berlin, London, NYC, San Diego).
- Participate in company retreats in Europe and USA with a global team and supportive culture.
- Competitive stock option plan, employee benefits and health/wellness programs.
- Extensive professional growth opportunities where hard work is recognized.
- Quickly develop intimate understanding of atai business model and strong relationships across the org, to ensure the HR function can best serve the business's needs.
- Work closely with teams and leaders across the company to execute on HR processes such as performance management, employee engagement and surveying, compensation planning, succession planning.
- Take the lead on Employee Relations matters, dealing with any tricky cases which may arise.
- Responsible for coordinating training for employees and supervisors on HR Policies and Procedures and other required trainings.
- Provide support to the VP HR on staff forecasting.
- Produce memos, slides and other communications materials for the executive team and the Supervisory Board as required.
- Ensure policies and processes promote an inclusive work environment and foster a safe place to work.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, HR or related fields
- 8+ years HR Generalist/Specialist experience is required, including experience as an HRBP
- Good working knowledge of employment law in UK (Germany a big plus)
- Strong Communication Skills, including oral, written and other media (e.g. PowerPoint).
- Data driven and data savvy, with strong working knowledge of HR data analytics platforms and Microsoft Excel.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing/changing environment; flexible in response to changing needs.
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal external partners and vendors.
- Proactive, client service mentality with approachable style.
- Highly organized, great at prioritizing and following up.
- German language a plus.
How to Apply
Join us to improve the lives of millions suffering from a real unmet medical need - Apply today via the "Apply for this Job".