- Join a fast-paced environment where you’ll work on a wide range of indications in mental health; with novel mechanisms of action, both psychedelics and non-psychedelics as well as digital medicine; and trials in translational medicine and early phases of development
- Work in an open, results-driven, and meritocratic start-up culture.
- Be a major contributor to the success of a well-positioned, well-financed, rapidly growing biotech company
- Become part of creating a radically new and impactful paradigm shift in drug development and patient care
- To work from where you want when you want, and with the device and equipment you choose
- The opportunity to participate in the company's success via a share option plan
Who you are
- You have a demonstrated ability to attend to multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment without losing focus of the larger goal.
- You thrive in a global, dynamic, complex environment. You are comfortable working with a global team across time zones, different cultures, and various local rules and regulations.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills to set strategy and translate strategy into tactics.
- You overcome obstacles collaboratively while respecting others’ points of view, and you empower your team to be creative and resourceful.
- You strive to be a thought-leader in your area of expertise. You are always learning and are always well informed on the state-of-the-art in your discipline.
- You are internally motivated to implement best practices in a continuous cycle of improvement.
- You can inspire, coach and lead project teams to meet project deadlines.
- Lead cross-functional teams to:
- Identify clear program objectives and success criteria.
- Build fully integrated timelines capturing all activities, resources, dependencies, and costs needed to deliver against program goals that are aligned with portfolio and corporate goals.
- Monitor program progress and, with functional SMEs both within and outside of Company, identify risks and opportunities to timeline, budget, or scope.
- Ensure adequate plans are in place to mitigate risks and enable opportunities.
- Effectively communicate progress at all levels and escalate critical issues appropriately.
- Develop reporting mechanisms, KPIs, and dashboards to communicate progress at multiple corporate forums.
- Drive program teams towards the delivery of global project and product milestones on time, on budget, and within scope through utilization of project management tools.
- Schedule and lead preparation for product and strategic initiative meetings, including tracking and issuing follow-up actions.
- Perform other duties as required.
- BA or BS required; Advanced degrees and certifications preferred.
- Familiarity with multiple project management methodologies and ability to adapt methodologies to an innovative and fast-growing company.
- 10+ years project and program management experience in pharma, digital health, or life sciences space, with experience/interest in the field of neuroscience and/or mental health disorders.
- Familiarity with regulated environments required.
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs within and across programs.
- Outstanding communicator (across teams, internally and externally with partners and customers).
- Ability to navigate complexity, ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Hands-on leader with a “get things done” mentality.
- International operations expertise a plus.
How to apply
Join us to improve the lives of millions suffering from a real unmet medical need - Apply today via the "Apply for this Job" - button on the top right. Please note that we can only accept applications from people that have a valid US work permit.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.