Location: Remote, or in our New York office
- A fast-paced environment where you’ll work on a wide range of topics
- Be a major contributor to the success of a well-positioned, well-financed, rapidly growing biotech company
- Become part of creating a radically new and impactful paradigm shift in drug development and patient care
- An open, results-driven, and meritocratic start-up culture
- To work from where you want when you want, and with the device and equipment you choose
- The opportunity to participate in the company's success via a share option plan
- Build a deep knowledge and understanding of the company’s pipeline programs including clinical, regulatory, commercial and competitive landscape
- Coordinate/manage the external IR agency activities (LSA) and internal communications team activities
- Manage Nasdaq relationship
- Oversee IR content of atai website
- Participate with finance team and CFO on understanding and articulating financial messages to investors and target investors
- Support the development of written materials, including press releases, Q&As, presentations, fact sheets and investor relations portion of website content
- Conduct industry research to uncover and analyze facts, statistics, and other information to inform IR and Communications strategy
- Execute the analysis for and creation of periodic feedback reports about the company’s financial and operating performance, brokerage analysts’ estimates and perceptions, oral perceptions and opinions from analysts and investors, industries and peer companies and the financial markets
- Maintain and communicate competitive intelligence and analysis on all industry peers to senior management
- Prepare team for Q&A based on investor inquires
- Prepare information necessary for the preparation of the Annual report and other financial communications
- Maintain database of investors and prepare briefing books
- Develop and maintain an annual schedule of investor relations events, including anticipated news and earning releases
- Develop and implement a strategic annual shareholder communication plan
- Support broad-based IR activities, including coordination and travel to conferences (scientific and financial), investor roadshows, media activities etc.
- Manage special projects as required from initiation to closure to meet corporate goals.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as blast emails, file management, proof reading, material development, media clipping, schedule coordination, vendor management etc.
- Ph.D. in a Neuroscience, Chemistry, Pharmacology or any related Natural Science
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages
- Highly polished and articulate with the ability to interact fluidly with individuals at all levels and environments
- Demonstrated ability to execute resourcefully and independently
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work calmly and maintain professional integrity in fact-paced, high pressure situations.
- You have a strong track record in contributing to cross-functional teams in advancing projects
- You are highly empathetic with an outstanding ability to work multi-culturally
- You are willing to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment and to adapt to new situations as they arise
How to apply
Help us to improve the lives of millions suffering from a real unmet medical need - apply today via the form below with a few clicks and send us your updated CV.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with a valid US work permit.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.