Assured Guaranty is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager to assist with general office support for our small Paris office, including Reception coverage and Office Management responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving clients and visitors, assisting them in finding their way to and around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, scanning, printing documents,…
- Assisting with the handling/management of invoices.
- Sorting, distributing mail and scanning it to London and/or NY and recording it as needed.
- Assisting with the relationship with the co-ownership (Syndic), the landlord, the concierge, the utilities suppliers, the insurer…
- Ordering office supplies, foods and household products and managing deliveries more generally.
- Managing service providers/suppliers (including e.g. the cleaning company and the maintenance company).
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas and meeting rooms.
- Assisting with the organisation of events (including catering).
- Handling the interface with London/NY for IT matters.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation, handling expenses.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks (e.g. translation, taking notes).
- Assist in the preparation of Board meetings and management Committees (materials, books, calendar, etc.).
- Provide assistance in translating documents.
- Assist with various corporate and regulatory filings.
- Provide assistance in the management of the governance of the company (policies, legal research, coordination with law firm, trainings, etc.).
- A minimum of approximately four years' relevant experience
- English and French language skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically adept. Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- An efficient time manager
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible and proactive, with a "can do" attitude