Role: Senior Data Analyst
Assembly is a family of eCommerce software and services brands that help sellers more effectively run their businesses. Driven by technology, we bring together software to help navigate the eCommerce journey, and combine with education and community to help merchants thrive. Our current brands include Helium 10, PacVue, Adtomic, OrderMetrics, and Refersion. We've helped 1M+ brands worldwide and have millions more to go.
About the Role:
Assembly is looking to add a Senior Data Analyst to the company’s growing Data and Analytics team. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Analytics and will provide analytic support across all of our brands.. This role will be responsible for improving existing and developing new analyses from a broad range of data. This is a highly analytical, hands-on role in a fast-paced environment, requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively as both an individual and collaboratively as part of a team. This role offers tremendous career growth and progression, with exposure to many executive leaders within the organization.
- Provide analytic support to key executive stakeholders across all brands
- Build deep understanding of the underlying data and help build out models of the data
- Develop KPIs from diverse data sources in coordination with key stakeholders
- Build detailed reporting and visualizations, and provide visibility into company trends
- Efficiently manipulate and transform large data sets via scripting
- Execute deep dive quantitative analyses and communicate findings to provide actionable insights to stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in a data analyst, financial analyst, business intelligence or strategic planning role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (such as Mathematics, Physics, Finance, Economics or Statistics)
- Prior experience with data warehouses; strong SQL skills are a requirement.
- Experience with data design, modeling, automation and visualization is a requirement (Tableau or Looker preferred)
- Experience with DBT and Snowflake a plus
- Ability to interface with and effectively present to multiple levels of management.
- Naturally quantitatively inquisitive with a desire to develop and continuously improve analytic processes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, an ability to convey complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character
- Detailed oriented and strategic - ability to see “the forest and the trees”
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Ability to thrive in fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Self-starter who loves taking initiative and proactively provide suggestions for how to streamline and improve processes
- Dynamic and disciplined thinker with intellectual horsepower, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for making a mark in fast-paced, growing environments
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Long-term growth opportunities
Assembly is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.