Product Designer - Assembled Brands
Overview and About Us
Assembled Brands provides working capital to emerging consumer brands that are demonstrating traction in the marketplace. We are reinventing historically complicated venture financing through technology, and we want you to help us get there so that companies can quickly get the capital they need to grow.
As founders, we know the passion, creativity, and commitment it takes to give life to a brand.
As operators, we know the key metrics that drive business success. As investors, we combine credit and equity across all stages of growth with flexible terms and capital from our own balance sheet. Join our team in creating the best technology in venture.
About the Role
Some common things you can expect to be doing:
- Facilitating user interviews and sharing how what you learned from them should influence our next steps.
- Working closely with Product Management, Engineering, and other stakeholders to meld customer desires with business needs.
- Designing user flows, personas, experiments, and any other thing necessary to best serve our customers.
- Creating designs and prototypes to communicate your ideas.
- Using both data and your intuition to help us be better informed in our decisions.
- Being agile and striking a balance between evolving product requirements and consistent delivery. We learn from our customers and want to adapt as quickly as we can.
This list isn't exhaustive. We want you to feel empowered to contribute to efforts outside of your discipline. We believe we make the best decisions when different perspectives enter the mix. That includes yours.
You'll do well here if:
- You are willing to learn the complexity of the financial technology industry to simplify it for the future.
- You are willing to get out of your comfort zone, be wrong, and learn from it.
- You enjoy being the voice of the user; we can’t build effective software without listening to them.
- You have experience working directly with product managers, engineers and stakeholders to ship working software.
- You are ready to discuss how your previous experiences can help us accomplish this goal
- You enjoy pair programming with Engineers and Product Managers.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term/Long- Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- Flexible WFH two days per week (we’re fully remote until it’s safe to return to our West Hollywood office)
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Assembled Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.