Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more.
About The Role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your primary role will be to enhance our outbound sales strategy and generate high-quality sales leads. You'll develop expertise in our product offerings and use that knowledge to provide valuable insights to potential clients. Generating Pipeline will be your core responsibility
Joining as a founding team member, we are seeking an individual who embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and is enthusiastic about contributing to our company's growth. You will report to our SDR Manager.
This is a hybrid role, expected to be in our San Francisco office on Mondays and Thursdays.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Increase pipeline through booking meetings with outbound leads
- Hit daily and monthly outbound goals for cold calls and email outreach, balancing personalization at scale
- Develop and execute strategies to penetrate target accounts, including identifying key stakeholders and crafting outbound campaigns
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each lead
- Conduct market research to identify new leads
- Partner with Account Executives, Marketing and other stakeholders on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- An interest in technology and a desire to kick-off a career in tech sales
- A team player, who is also a self-starter (we’re on a hybrid schedule in-office)
- A strong work ethic, competitive spirit, and eagerness to grow
- Demonstrated ability working with ambiguous problems
- 0-2+ years' experience working in a customer facing role - we’re open to candidates new to the workforce!
The estimated on target earnings for this role are $80,000-$95,000, with a base salary range of $60,000-$70,000. The base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options are provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Our U.S. benefits
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and unlimited time off
- Monthly credits to spend on each: professional development, general wellness, Assembled customers, commuting and community-support agriculture (CSA)
- Paid parental leave
- Hybrid work model with catered lunches everyday (M-F), snacks, and beverages in our SF & NY offices
- 401(k) plan enrollment