Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more!
Signs of traction
Over the last year and a half, we’ve achieved several significant growth milestones, including:
- Growing revenue by 5x while also delivering a 200+% NRR (net revenue retention)
- Tripling our customer base, with notable new customers including Zoom, Asana, Wynn, Color Genomics, and Restaurants Brands International in addition to existing customers like Etsy, Stripe, Monzo, Notion, and others
- Building out leadership in Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and UX with SaaS veterans from Shopify, Atlassian, Flexport, and Stripe
- Growing the Assembled team by 5x (from 12 to 65 people)
- Launching several new product updates, including a revamped scheduling experience, agent scorecard, algorithmic scheduling automations, reporting API endpoints, and contact platform integrations
- Forming additional strategic partnerships with leading customer experience companies, including UJET, Five9, and MaestroQA
We believe in deeply understanding our users when building product and, in that vein, you'll find yourself talking to users, planning product, and even brainstorming go-to-market strategies in addition to writing and reviewing code. Finally, while our frontend stack consists of React, Flow, Figma, and Webflow, we don’t require any prior experience with any of these languages or tools — we're all polyglots that believe in quickly learning what's needed.
- Build our core frontend product experiences: work through conception, research, creation, and maintenance of each feature.
- Contribute to our frontend infrastructure: build out reusable components that make it easy for other engineers to build frontend features.
- Interact with end users: jump in on customer feedback and talk with our users to discuss our frontend design, watch them use our product, or listen to their top-of-mind challenges.
- Advise on UI/UX decisions: provide input on UI/UX decisions for our application and marketing website. Your expertise will help shape the overall style and polish of our product.
- Entrepreneurial: You're gritty, determined, and self-motivated. You thrive in unstructured environments and relish in finding big problems and solving them.
- Voracious learner: You're intellectually curious and love learning new things across a wide variety of disciplines. Many people on our team came to software from different backgrounds, including chemical engineering, economics, and mathematics.
- Relentless builder: You consider yourself a doer. You're motivated by creating products, technologies, and tools that will have outsized impact.
- Attention to detail: You have a keen eye for design and frontend interactions. You care about button styling, overall navigation and way-finding, and everything in between.
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for new members to help us transform and elevate customer support. Our values are: act like a support agent, bias towards action, and 1% better each day! We support our team by offering the following benefits:
- $100 Community Support Agriculture (CSA) credit
- $50 Assembled user credit
- $100 professional development/general wellness (fitness, mental health, or professional development)
- 401K through Guideline
- Dental insurance through Principal
- Health insurance through Anthem
- Parental leave
- Life insurance through Guardian
- Additional coverage (accident, hospital, and critical illness plan) through Voya
- Commuter benefits
- One time $300 credit for improving your home workspace
- Weekly catered lunches (3 times a week)
- Happy hour every other week
- Cometeer Coffee