Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more!
Signs of traction
Over the last year and a half, we’ve achieved several significant growth milestones, including:
- Growing revenue by 5x while also delivering a 200+% NRR (net revenue retention)
- Tripling our customer base, with notable new customers including Zoom, Asana, Wynn, Color Genomics, and Restaurants Brands International in addition to existing customers like Etsy, Stripe, Monzo, Notion, and others
- Building out leadership in Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and UX with SaaS veterans from Shopify, Atlassian, Flexport, and Stripe
- Growing the Assembled team by 5x (from 12 to 65 people)
- Launching several new product updates, including a revamped scheduling experience, agent scorecard, algorithmic scheduling automations, reporting API endpoints, and contact platform integrations
- Forming additional strategic partnerships with leading customer experience companies, including UJET, Five9, and MaestroQA
We're looking for a customer success manager to turn our customers into promoters and champions of Assembled.
As an early member of the team, you'll participate in optimizing the customer life cycle— from customer kickoffs to helping them get value to renewing and expanding the account. You'll use your learnings from talking to customers to help us improve our product, develop our go-to-market playbook and improve our operational processes as we scale.
- Become a trusted partner to our most important customers, by helping them get the most they can from Assembled
- Lead strategic engagements through discovery workshops, account optimizations, and quarterly business reviews in alignment with the Customer Success methodology
- Identify and execute on areas of growth and expansion in your portfolio of customers
- Proactively monitor and manage the health of the customers in your portfolio by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern
- Partner with thought leaders of the Customer Experience industry and consult on ways to optimize their efficiency, productivity, and agent experience
- Represent the voice of our customers in our product development
- Help us build our foundational processes for customer success and happiness
- You enjoy working with customers: You have high empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs. You enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with a wide range of constituents - from C-level execs, stay-at-home support agents to engineers.
- You don't give up: You have the grit, determination and tenacity needed to push through roadblocks within highly unstructured environments.
- You have a track record for getting things done: You know how to juggle competing priorities and drive towards outcomes. You're great at keeping everyone up to date.
- You can think strategically while being in the weeds: You can identify key trends and insights from customer conversations and the broader market to connect the dots on what we should do on go-to-market and product.
- You have a growth mindset: You're not afraid to try things you've not done before and failing. You thrive on feedback
- You are a great team member: You are collaborative, humble and helpful. You are available to help your teammates when needed and are able to balance your priorities with the overall team's.
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for new members to help us transform and elevate customer support. Our values are: act like a support agent, bias towards action, and 1% better each day! We support our team by offering the following benefits:
- $100 Community Support Agriculture (CSA) credit
- $50 Assembled user credit
- $100 professional development/general wellness (fitness, mental health, or professional development)
- 401K through Guideline
- Dental insurance through Principal
- Health insurance through Anthem
- Parental leave
- Life insurance through Guardian
- Additional coverage (accident, hospital, and critical illness plan) through Voya
- Commuter benefits
- One time $300 credit for improving your home workspace
- Weekly catered lunches (3 times a week)
- Happy hour every other week
- Cometeer Coffee