Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more!
Signs of traction
Over the last year and a half, we’ve achieved several significant growth milestones, including:
- Growing revenue by 5x while also delivering a 200+% NRR (net revenue retention)
- Tripling our customer base, with notable new customers including Zoom, Asana, Wynn, Color Genomics, and Restaurants Brands International in addition to existing customers like Etsy, Stripe, Monzo, Notion, and others
- Building out leadership in Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and UX with SaaS veterans from Shopify, Atlassian, Flexport, and Stripe
- Growing the Assembled team by 5x (from 12 to 65 people)
- Launching several new product updates, including a revamped scheduling experience, agent scorecard, algorithmic scheduling automations, reporting API endpoints, and contact platform integrations
- Forming additional strategic partnerships with leading customer experience companies, including UJET, Five9, and MaestroQA
We work in project-based units of work. Some recent examples include:
- Dogfood our API to implement flexible CSV exports
- Use Monte Carlo tree search to generate optimal weekly shifts
- Integrate Intercom as a new data source
- Debug frontend performance issues in our team calendar view
- Build our core product experiences: At any given time, this might mean conceiving of and building new features or product areas, debugging mission-critical integrations, maintaining and scaling our infrastructure, or implementing algorithms such as for forecasting or optimization.
- Wear many hats: In addition to writing and reviewing code, you'll find yourself talking to users, planning the roadmap, brainstorming positioning, interviewing future teammates, and collaborating with the Business team on product releases and launches.
- Our stack consists of React, Go, and Postgres, but we don’t require any prior experience with any of them — we're all polyglots that also love Haskell, Idris, Ruby, and other languages in our side projects.
- Entrepreneurial: You're gritty, determined, and self-motivated. You thrive in unstructured environments and relish in finding big problems and solving them.
- Voracious learner: You're intellectually curious and love learning new things across a wide variety of disciplines. Many people on our team came to software from different backgrounds, including chemical engineering, economics, and mathematics.
- Relentless builder: You consider yourself a doer. You're motivated by creating products, technologies, and tools that will have outsized impact.
- Natural teacher: You enjoy explaining difficult concepts in simple terms, whether it be technical concepts to nontechnical people or complex ideas to your teammates.
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for new members to help us transform and elevate customer support. Our values are: act like a support agent, bias towards action, and 1% better each day! We support our team by offering the following benefits:
- $100 Community Support Agriculture (CSA) credit
- $50 Assembled user credit
- $100 professional development/general wellness (fitness, mental health, or professional development)
- 401K through Guideline
- Dental insurance through Principal
- Health insurance through Anthem
- Parental leave
- Life insurance through Guardian
- Additional coverage (accident, hospital, and critical illness plan) through Voya
- Commuter benefits
- One time $300 credit for improving your home workspace
- Weekly catered lunches (3 times a week)
- Happy hour every other week
- Cometeer Coffee