AspireIQ is the leading influencer marketing and content creation platform for brands.
The AspireIQ platform makes it possible for today’s brands to build communities of influencers, ambassadors, customers, and fans to drive word of mouth marketing and create amazing content at scale. AspireIQ is trusted by hundreds of thousands of influencers and content creators as well as more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Samsung, HelloFresh, Purple, and Dyson!
We’re growing across the board - we’ve 3’xd our revenue in the last two years - and we're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our distributed remote Marketing team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, AspireIQ is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment. We’ve built a collaborative and supportive culture that espouses ownership and empathy, which has led AspireIQ to be named one of the “Bay Area's Best Places To Work” by The SF Business Times.
AspireIQ is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us take our influencer marketing products to market. You will help us define our customer personas, craft positioning and messaging, and drive the launch and continued success of our products.
This is a highly cross-functional role, partnering across Product, Sales, Customer Experience, and Marketing. You will be responsible for gathering and sharing insights that help shape product features and positioning, driving launch and go-to-market strategy/execution, and helping to drive customer adoption and engagement post-launch in partnership with our customer experience team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced startup and bring exciting new products to market. We need you to help us talk about our products the right way, land them with our target customers, and refine our roadmap for the future. If you have experience launching products at a startup and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
What you'll be working on:
- Lead ongoing market research and competitor analysis, extracting insights to inform our positioning and product roadmap
- Regularly and proactively collect, synthesize, and share actionable insights about our customers and products with the broader company
- Use data (including customer research, market insights, and product expertise) to define customer personas, develop messaging, and create go-to-market strategies
- Partner with Product to plan and promote key feature launches with internal and external messaging, training, FAQs, etc.
- Support sales by developing collateral that educates customers on our platform, including case studies, one-pagers, email content, etc., and rolling it out to the team
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to create compelling, customer-focused content that drives brand awareness and generates leads
- Measure and report on the impact of our product marketing activities
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 5-10 years marketing experience, for a strong B2C or B2B brand, ecommerce or SaaS a plus
- 5 years experience in a product marketing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Skilled at defining and iterating on positioning
- Experience in market research, including quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience launching new products and creating releases and go-to-market plans
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional teams involving sales, product, and marketing
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Creative and conceptual thinker matched with strong execution and organizational skills
- Flexible and willing to adjust in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Bonus Points: Strong understanding of the influencer marketing industry
Benefits and Perks
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Work from home & wellness reimbursement ($60/month)
- Annual education credit of $2500
- Mentorship program
- Visibility into operations across the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k) (where applicable)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.