Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the team:
At Aspire, we believe that the cornerstone of our success lies in fostering an exceptional culture that brings great talent together and unlocks the full potential of our talents. Our People Team is pivotal in nurturing our culture, attracting and developing talents. Comprising Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, and People Partner domains, the People Team is committed to driving organizational growth, developing exceptional leaders, and advocating for the positive success of our employees. As a member of this team, you will embark on a journey together, shaping Aspire's inspiring future.
About the role:
You'll take a strategic approach to identifying and executing on learning and development needs. You will join hands with the rest of the team to design and deliver learning initiatives. You are responsible for planning and organizing training via a range of methods such as online, face-to-face or blended learning. You support the L&D team in the effective delivery of the overall L&D strategy and achievement of training objectives set by the organization.
What will you be doing?
- Identify training and development needs through survey data analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with people managers and departments
- Design, and manage training (parts of training), different learning methods and development programmes based on the needs of the organization and its employees
- Create and/or deliver a range of training programs, produce training materials and execute training production
- Facilitate leadership and manager development training programs, using creative and interactive means to ensure maximum audience engagement
- Evaluate training and development programmes, and prepare quarterly reports in areas such as usage, engagement and performance
- Keep up to date with developments in training by conducting regular research, attending external seminars/conference and relevant courses
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research every 2 quarters
- Partner with and advise cluster / department heads on planning and executing on their learning needs
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders
- You possess strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritize effectively and make decisions
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
What we offer
- Work from anywhere and Work from Home subsidy.
- Uncapped flexible annual leave.
- Training subsidy for your professional growth.
- Wellness benefit.
- Team bonding budget to foster collaboration and sense of belonging.
- Culture is Key: Most importantly, we always strive to cultivate a special culture that brings special talents together - You may learn more about our culture at our careers site and LinkedIn Life page.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Aspire is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.